‘Easy Billing Systems, 12/18/2014, MDChartSoft Version 3.0, Certification ID Number : 12182014-2484-5’
On December 18, 2014 - EBS
Medical Chart Solutions received the federal government's
Meaningful Use stamp of approval by earning Complete EHR Ambulatory certification. The designation officially
deems the electronic health record (EHR) software capable
of enabling providers to qualify for funding under the American
Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Tested and certified
under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office
of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program, the EHR software is 2014 compliant
in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of
Health and Human Services.
validates that our software can help providers take part in
the electronic revolution that is reverberating across the
healthcare industry! Healthcare providers can now leverage
our software to not only make significant care improvements,
but to also achieve Meaningful Use and qualify for incentive
funds under ARRA. We are proud to offer providers the opportunity
to truly improve care in their communities," says Curtis Kim.
Drummond Group's ONC-ACB 2014 certification program
tests and certifies that EHRs meet the Meaningful Use criteria
for either eligible provider or hospital technology. In turn,
healthcare providers using the EHR systems of certified vendors
are qualified to receive federal stimulus monies upon demonstrating
meaningful use of the technology - a key component of the
federal government's push to improve clinical
care delivery through the adoption and effective use of EHRs
by U.S. healthcare providers.
EBS Medical Chart Solutions, which met the requirements for complete
certification, is one of the few charting software to integrate
a realistic approach to mimicking a physician¡¯s
actual charting template.
"The need to leverage information technology in the healthcare
industry is huge as the quality of care and efficiency benefits
that come with computerization can really make a difference
in the overall patient experience. We're ready
to help transform the industry by providing the sophisticated
software testing services that ensure that vendors and hospitals
are offering systems that are capable of meeting the Meaningful
Use standards required to obtain incentive funds as well as
the rich functionality required to move the clinical care
needle forward," says Rik Drummond, CEO of the
Drummond Group. "We have been testing software
for more than a decade and are ready to leverage our extensive
experience handling sophisticated systems in complex industries
as well as dealing with complicated technical issues such
as interoperability and security."
This Complete EHR certification is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of U.S Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. EBS Medical Chart Solutions, 12/18/2014, MDChartSoft Version 3.0, Certification ID number (12182014-2484-5), Clinical Quality Measures Certified (68v3, 69v2, 117v2, 122v2, 123v2, 126v2, 131v2, 134v2, 138v2, 155v2, 164v2, 166v3), Additional software (Emdeon, EMR Direct phiMail Server).
Cost and Limitations
- Ongoing monthly cost per provider to support Electronic Prescribing (170.314.b.3), Drug-Drug/Allergy Interaction (170.314.a.2) and Drug Formulary Check (170.314.a.10). MDChartSoft will facilitate contract negotiations between Emdeon and providers.
- One time setup fee and annual subscription fee per provider to support Online Patient Portal Service (170.314.e.1) including installation and support. Extra charge for Direct Message transmissions.
- One time setup fee and annual fixed fee per provider to exchange protected health information electrically for Transition of Care (170.314.b.1) and VDT (170.314.e.1). Outside of current product's HISP is not supported. Upto 1000 Direct Messages are included with a fee and additional messages will cost more per message.
- One time cost to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries (170.314.f.2) and public health agencies (170.314.f.3). Additional installation is required upon request for each State and may take time to complete the interfaces.
- Lab module is included to providers free of charge but additional installation is required upon request for each Lab and may take time for currently unavailable Labs.
- Additional fee to support for integration with interfaces to other ONC certified systems.
- Monthly or yearly software upgrade and support fee based on numbers of workstations. Customer service is available 9am-5pm EST weekday only.
About Drummond Group
Drummond Group Inc., the trusted software
test lab, provides effective and efficient electronic health
record (EHR) testing to healthcare information technology
vendors and hospitals. As an Office of the National Coordinator
Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ONC-ATCB), Drummond
Group works closely with healthcare software vendors and hospitals
to certify EHRs that are looking to qualify for incentive
funds under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
Drummond Group is approved to certify both complete and modular
EHR for both ambulatory and inpatient. Leveraging more than
a decade's worth of interoperability, conformance
testing and certification experience in multiple industries,
Drummond Group delivers what's needed in healthcare:
highly reliable and readily affordable software testing services.
For more information, go to www.drummondgroup.com.